Strategically located in warm and clean Pingtung area,
It is pearly-pink when raw and white when cooked. Long loved by Australians and around the world.It is pearly-pink when raw and white when cooked. Long loved by Australians and around the world.
- 1974 - Managed Fishery Company, engaged in aquaculture operation.
- 1996 - Specialized in farming barramundi, acquired farms in Pingtung area.
- 2006 - Transferred to large-scale processing plant, with ultra-low temperature equipment.
- 2007 - Established Liang Shing Frozen Seafood Co.,LTD. Received Haccp from BSMI.
- 2008 - Obtained ISO22000 and SGS inspection. Exporting Barramundi around the world.
- 2010 - Extended sales & marketing in international market. Purchase additional farms and co-operate with local farmers for rapid expansion.
- 2011 - Establish Integrated Value Chain, from feed, hatcheries, farming to final processing.
- 2013 - To keep up the growth factory expands and upgrade its processing line, at the same year received WQA and BRC certificate.
- 2014 - Received Global Gap certificate from brood stock to farming and processing.
- 2016 - Setup R& D centre for value added product development and new breed research.